Friday, March 19, 2021

2021-3-21 Smallbore Match at Green Mill Canceled

Well we're not off to a great start for smallbore matches at Green Mill this year are we?

I just drove through the club about 20 minutes ago, and there's still 2 foot tall by several feet wide drifts across the entirety of the north side of the building making the only entry point the far west end. It's melting, causing much of the concrete in the building to be standing water... Down range isn't any better. 

Between the range conditions, my being badly congested, and my backup man, Chris Farwell, being out of pocket this weekend too, I'm having to cancel the March match, as well. 

On the bright side, and as I alluded last month, I have some fantastic give-aways for the State match coming in already. For starters, we have a generous assortment of merchandise from Vortex, including a pair of Crossfire HD 12x 50mm binoculars ($229 msrp) and a 50% off certificate for a custom-made Shilen Barrel of your choosing.

I hope everyone is well.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment